PALOPAQUE® FLAT SOLID PVC SHEET
For a diverse range of applications including fabrication, cladding, displays and print.
PALOPAQUE is a flat solid UV-stabilized PVC sheet which is easily formed and fabricated. It has a smooth, impact-resistant surface, making it an excellent choice for applications ranging from fabricated and thermoformed components & displays to wall cladding applications requiring water & chemical resistance. Even digital print pros love the exceptional ink-adhesion that Palopaque offers. Outstanding flame and chemical resistance are both added benefits of Palopaque flat PVC, making it a leading solution for a range of industrial applications.
PALOPAQUE flat PVC sheets are just part of the wide product selection Palram offers for these market segments.
Things to Know
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High impact strength
- Easily fabricated and formed
- Highest fire rating, virtually self-extinguishing
- Gloss or Matte Hair-Cell surfaces available
- Very good electrical and thermal insulation
- Non toxic
- Optional protective UV additives for long-term outdoor applications
- Signs, displays and digital printing
- Point of purchase stands (POP)
- Food, chemical and pharmaceutical industry signage
- Fabricated items
- Chemical production & processing
- Air conditioning and ventilation applications in humid or chemical-rich environments