SUNLITE® MULTI-WALL POLYCARBONATE SHEET
Rigid structured sheet with a variety of light transmission options & excellent thermal insulation.
SUNLITE is a family of flat, multiwall polycarbonate sheet products featuring a cellular structure with at least two walls and connective ribbing creating insulating air spaces (cells) which help reduce thermal transfer. The result is a rigid, impact-resistant sheet that is significantly lighter in weight than solid polycarbonate, acrylic or glass sheets, and offers substantially better energy efficiency than any single-layer sheet.
The SUNLITE multiwall polycarbonate product range offers many options; from built-in condensate control for greenhouses & garden centers to advanced SolarSmart™ tints which reduce solar heat gain while providing greater light transmission and clarity.
Use our product filter to find the SUNLITE polycarbonate multiwall sheet or panel product best suited for your application, whether it’s for exterior roofing, wall cladding, or glazing applications, or for interior partitions, displays, and POP merchandising displays.
SUNLITE is just one product Palram offers for these market segments.
Things to Know
- High thermal insulation
- Lighter weight than solid panels with excellent rigidity
- Impact resistant
- Available in clear for high light transmission, or in a variety of tints for shade, including SolarSmart™ tints which reduce solar heat gain with greater clarity than standard tints or colors
- Excellent structural durability
- Weather and UV resistant
- Blocks virtually all UV radiation
- Easy to handle and install
- High fire rating
- Architectural roofing and glazing
- Skylights and sidelights
- Conservatory roofing
- Covered walkways
- Illuminated signage and backdrops
- Decorative partitions
- POP merchandising displays
- Greenhouse and garden center roofing... and more