Palram PVC wall-cladding and liner solutions can easily replace ceramic tiles or cover plaster walls, and offers advantages over both. They are resistant to harsh cleaning chemicals, can be regularly power-washed, and lend themselves well to hospitals and other hygienic settings due to their antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. The surfaces are printable, available in a variety of colors, and can easily be formed on-site to fit internal and external corners.
Healthcare facilities need to maintain a high level of sanitary conditions. This means that the wall cladding in this environment must withstand aggressive detergents and intensive cleaning cycles. PALCLAD Pro is resistant to chemicals, and in its HYG version an additional anti-bacterial element is added to enable a cleaner and more sterile environment.
- Chemical-resistant material that withstands intensive cleaning
- Rapidly provides full wall coverage via easy installation
- Can be printed and decorated
- Offers high durability in a heavily-trafficked environment
Kitchens must be cleaned regularly, but there are spots – such as the grout between tiles – where bacteria and dirt are allowed to build up. PVC wall cladding can cover large areas with minimal connections, which prevents this accumulation. In addition, these materials are heat resistant and stand up to repeated chemical cleaning.
- Full wall coverage prevents buildup of dirt and bacteria
- Shrugs off stains and spills
- Heat resistant material is safe near ovens and industrial appliances
Areas subject to high foot traffic require cleanable, scratch resistant surfaces. PVC wall cladding provides full, partial, and narrow wall covering solutions that protect these areas from scratches and impacts. Due to its superior ink-adhesion properties, these areas can still be decorated in colorful prints and textures.
- Durable material is suitable for highly-trafficked environments
- Can be printed and colored to offer decoration in public areas
- Available in a number of sizes for ease of installation
It is imperative to prevent foodborne pathogens from entering the food supply, and that preventing process starts in agricultural facilities. PVC wall cladding augments these areas by providing a durable surface that resists both aggressive chemicals and pressure washing. These neutral materials are non-toxic, and in some variants, actively biocidal.
- Resistant to aggressive chemical environments
- Withstands pressure wash
Hotels, restaurants, and entertainment facilities require wall materials that stand up to heavy traffic and repeated cleanings. In addition, a decorative touch is often needed. PVC wall cladding solutions from Palram fulfil all of these requirements, offering a durable material that’s easy to install and easy to decorate
- Light-yet-durable material is easy to install
- Withstands aggressive cleanings, and resists stains and spills
- Ink-adhesion properties make PVC wall cladding easy to decorate