THESE TERMS APPLY EXCLUSIVELY TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, AND DO NOT ALTER THE TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY OTHER AGREEMENT YOU MAY HAVE WITH PALRAM INDUSTRIES (1990) LTD BUSINESS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES. This Website (www.palram.com) has been developed by Palram Industries (1990) Ltd (“Palram”) and is administrated by the same. Please note that if you visit the website of any other PALRAM business, including other PALRAM Gruop websites, you will be subject to the General Terms of website Use of Palram. These terms may be changed from time to time at Palram’s discretion. Your continued use of the website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OR ANY FUTURE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIALS FROM IT. Palram may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features, at any time. Palram may remove, modify or otherwise change any content, including that of third parties, on or from this Site. Palram may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire website without notice or liability, as well as terminate your use of the Website at any time in its sole discretion.
Proprietary Rights, Surrender of Use and BenefitAll contents, details, documents, images, icons, downloads, illustrations and all IP associated with this Website and the contents published on this Website are the sole property of Palram. Any permission to use the same is granted with the provision that the relevant copyright note is displayed on all copies, that such details are used for personal purposes only, that they are not exploited commercially, that the details are not modified in any way and that all illustrations gained from the website are only used in conjunction with the accompanying text. Except otherwise expressly authorized by these Conditions, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, lease, loan, sell, create derivative works from, transmit or distribute the IP or any other contents of the Website without Palram's prior written notice.
TrademarksAll trademarks on this website are the property of Palram, unless otherwise noted or in any other way perceivable as third party rights. Any unauthorized use of these trademarks or other materials is expressly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright, trademark law or other industrial property rights.
SoftwareAny software, including any files, images generated by the software, code, and data accompanying the software (collectively, “Software”), used or accessible through this Website may be used by you solely for accessing and using this Website for purposes expressly stated on the Site, provided that such uses are not competitive with or derogatory to Palram. Palram retains full and complete title or license rights, as the case may be, to all intellectual property rights in the Software. You agree not to copy, distribute, sell, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works from any Software.
User Conduct – GeneralIn using this Site, you agree:
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or affiliated or linked Websites;
- Not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s usage of the Website or affiliated or linked Websites;
- Not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on this Website any viruses, “spywares”, “adwares” or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or to otherwise change or alter any information or content offered by or through this Site;
- Not to use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from Palram, or create or use a false identity on this Site;
- Not to transmit through or on this Website spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
- Not to divulge your username and password to others either on or off the Site;
- Not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website or portions of the Website which are restricted from general access.