Industrial Polycarbonate Rooflight Sheet
SUNLOCK is a groundbreaking corrugated polycarbonate sheet that applies negative angles to perfectly match metal roofs as skylight. It is an outstanding roofing material that offers superior physical properties. SUNLOCK is favored by professionals due to its high impact strength, high light transmission and long time service.
SUNLOCK is also available in a wide variety of colors and light diffusion options.
- Perfect match to all secret fix profile
- Thickness: 1.20mm ±5%
- Virtually unbreakable
- Maintains high light transmission far better than alternative materials
- Wide service temperature range (-50°C to 120°C)
- Easily and safely installed25 year warranty
- Hail and wind resistant
- Filters over 99% of UV radiation
- Industrial rooflights
- Industrial sidelights
Applications - SKYLIGHTS, ROOFLIGHTS & SIDELIGHTS
Designed to Fit and Made to Perform
- Natural daylight reduces electric lighting usage and carbon footprint. Moreover, there is evidence that it enhances the environment inside a structure and supports green building practices. With SUNLOCK, you can easily incorporate skylights, rooflights and sidelights into your design and benefit from more natural daylight.
- Lightweight, strong and excellent impact resistance
- Doesn't become yellow or brittle like other materials
- Withstands most extreme climates