Active antimicrobial action for wall-cladding solutions
PVC wall cladding panels made with HYG technology aren’t just easy to clean – they’re actively hygienic.
For applications that demand the most stringent hygienic conditions such as hospitals, kitchens, food storage areas, and agricultural facilities, wall-cladding sheets with HYG technology set a new standard for cleanliness.
Technology uses natural antimicrobial agent
Palram’s breakthrough HYG hygienic wall cladding products incorporate silver ions, a natural antimicrobial agent with proven biocidal behavior that inhibits microbe reproduction. These ions are embedded into the panels and are not just used as a coating, so even scuffed or worn panels maintain the same antimicrobial properties.
With silver ions, HYG wall cladding PVC sheets bring active microbe elimination to a new and wide range of applications, taking hygienic care one step further.
Active Antimicrobial Action for PVC Products
- Actively eliminates microbes, bacteria, and fungi
- Capabilities are proven by independent testing (results supplied upon request)
- Long-lasting antimicrobial effect is maintained even in worn and scuffed panels
- Formable: HYG properties are retained after processing
- Wall cladding and ceiling panels
- Healthcare facilities
- Chemical process industries
- Sterile surfaces in laboratories
- Food preparation industry
- Air vents
How Does The Antimicrobial Action Work?
|PALCLAD Pro HYG is installed as wall cladding.||Microbes come in contact with the wall cladding while ions become active by moisture.||Ions attack microbes on the surface.||The wall is washed with water or any other rinsing fluid to remove the dead microbes.|