SUNTUF® CORRUGATED POLYCARBONATE SHEET
The world's largest selection of corrugated profiles for skylight, sidelight and roofing applications
SUNTUF is the leading corrugated product for architectural, industrial, agricultural, and DIY applications including skylights, sidelights, complete roofs, and cladding.
There are more than 400 SUNTUF corrugated profiles, and if you don’t find the one you need, Palram can also customize one for your specific project using our MetalMatch™ technology. If you’re looking for a SUNTUF solution for a residential application, go here.
- Impact resistant and virtually unbreakable
- Transparent: up to 90% Light Transmission
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation
- Lightweight – less than half the weight of glass
- Good fire rating
- Easy to work with and install with standard tools
- Architectural roofing
- Industrial rooflights
- Agricultural greenhouses
- Residential roofing: pergolas, canopies, patios & sun rooms, etc.
- Light roofing and awnings