SUNTUF® PROFILED POLYCARBONATE SHEET
The world's largest selection of profiles for skylight, sidelight and roofing applications
SUNTUF is the leading profiled product for architectural, industrial, agricultural, and DIY applications including skylights, sidelights, complete roofs, and cladding. Weighing half the weight of glass, SUNTUF polycarbonate panels also offer multiple advantages over traditional fibreglass panels: will not bloom, up to 20 times greater impact resistance, the highest light transmission rates, the lowest yellowing index, the highest load rating, and the highest resistance to wind uplift. These outstanding properties were confirmed in accredited laboratory testing and in installations worldwide since 1984.
Whether you want glass-clear or light diffusing tints, SUNTUF panels are available in hundreds of profiles and match most existing metal profiles. And, if you don’t find an exact match, Palram can make one using our MetalMatch™ technology. With a full line of installation accessories and instructions, you can count on a weather-tight fit and long-term performance.
If you’re looking for a polycarbonate solution for a residential application, go here.
- Impact resistant and virtually unbreakable
- Transparent: up to 90% Light Transmission
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation
- Lightweight – less than half the weight of glass
- Good fire rating
- Easy to work with and install with standard tools
- Architectural roofing
- Industrial rooflights
- Agricultural greenhouses
- Residential roofing: pergolas, canopies, patios & sun rooms, etc.
- Light roofing and awnings