PALSUN® FLAT POLYCARBONATE COIL STOCK (CS)
Polycarbonate coils for high yield, impact resistance, illumination & UV protection
Virtually unbreakable, sign makers value the high impact strength of our PALSUN CS polycarbonate versus standard and impact modified acrylic for flat and formed sign faces. Its durability minimizes breakage during fabrication, shipping and installation, even in low temperature extremes. Offering maximum efficiency, PALSUN CS provides sign makers and printers flexibility and yield advantages because sheets can be cut at any desired length, right off the coil.
PALSUN Sign-Grade White offers superior diffusion and illumination with unmatched hiding power for backlit LED applications. Clear offers glass-like transparency and comes with a 10-year warranty against yellowing and breakage. Both deliver optimal surface consistency as well as UV and chemical resistance. Manufactured using the latest extrusion technology, PALSUN CS is available in a range of thicknesses, coil widths as well as flat sheet sizes.
No stock is currently kept in Australia - please contact your local office here for more information on MOQ and pricing.
- High impact resistance
- UL listed in the Sign Components Manual
- Clear: High clarity and light transmission
- Sign Grade White: Excellent whiteness and superb light diffusion
- Widest service temperature range of any plastic substrate
- Versatile, formable, and machinable
- Superior vacuum definition in thermoforming applications
- Excellent chemical resistance and more flame retardant than acrylic
- 10-Year warranty
- Backlit and illuminated signage
- Channel letters
- LED sign faces
- Digital or screen printed signs
- P-O-P displays
- Exhibits/Trade show booths
- Merchandise racks and stands
- Literature holders
- Light Fixtures (white opal, diffused, or embossed sheets)
- Thermoformed, vacuum-formed, bent, and fabricated items