PALIGHT® FOAM PVC
A powerhouse of foam PVC products for print, display, fabrication, and more
Palram has been producing PVC products since 1963, and is proud of its reputation as a global leader in the sign & display industry. Through collaboration with printers, designers, fabricators and OEMs, we developed a line of products to meet a variety of applications and budgets. From general purpose to premium, brilliant white to vivid colors, in a selection of finishes and sizes, Palram has a solution to meet your specific needs.
PALIGHT foam PVC sheets (also known as cellular PVC) offer an industry-leading combination of brightness, uniformity, workability and print quality. Lightweight, yet rigid, our PALIGHT products are highly workable, from cutting and routing to bonding and fastening. Our EverClean film protects sheets against dirt, dust and fingerprints from our production line to you. Better overall quality. Less scrap.
Continually innovating, PALIGHT is one of the many products that Palram has developed for the ever evolving print, display, and fabrication markets.
Print & Display Pros Love PALIGHT
The PALIGHT family of foam PVC sheets is specially designed for optimal print quality. It’s suitable for all types of inks; aqueous, solvent-based, and UV-curable. PALIGHT has been tested and approved by world-leading printer manufacturers, including Canon, EFI, AGFA, HP, and Mutoh, among others. In fact, most of them even use PALIGHT sheets in their own demo rooms.
- PALIGHT Premium offers best all-around performance for ink adhesion, workability, uniformity, and white index
- PALIGHT EPS for general purpose, cost-sensitive projects
- PALIGHT Outdoor is UV protected and an ideal alternative to wood for exterior signage
- Wide range of dimensions, finishes, and colors to meet your specific printing need
Super Versatile & Easy to Work With
PALIGHT provides an extremely consistent cellular structure that ensures quality finished pieces with less chance for scrap. Fabricators know they can rely on this consistent quality for a variety of applications. Whether for routed parts, POP displays, trade show exhibits, dimensional lettering, signage, internal partitions, or more, this family of products ensures you’ll have the right product for the job.
- Cut it, route it, nail it, form it, glue it, or paint it!
- Protective film to ensure a pristine surface until your project is complete
- Tested and approved by major cutting system manufacturers around the globe, including Esko, Zünd, and Multicam, among others