Corrugated Roofing MetalMatch™ Technology
Custom-match virtually any corrugated metal profile or select from the world's largest portfolio
The matching of a skylight profile to a corrugated metal profile is critical for achieving weather-tight installation and maintaining thermal properties. Usually, the matching of profiles involves a costly and lengthy process that can only be justified in large-volume orders.
Palram’s advanced MetalMatch™ technology enables the perfect and rapid matching of almost any existing corrugated metal profile while keeping costs down to standard manufacturing quotas. With MetalMatch™ technology, metal roll-forming companies can offer matching polycarbonate or PVC panels for all their products and capitalize on the growing interest in natural daylighting.
Matching of Corrugated Roofing Profiles
- Helps maintain a structurally and visibly consistent roof assembly
- Simple and convenient installation
- Reduction in installation time and costs
- Maximum durability and water tightness
- Maximum flexibility with new or existing roof designs
- Eliminates the need for special fitting accessories
- Matching to profiles of roll-forming companies
- Tailored profiles for architectural projects
- Tailored profiles for glass replacement in commercial greenhouses
Leakproof Fit with Metal Roofs
How it works
- Search the profile you need using the filters on the relevant product pages. If the profile is in our current catalog, order fulfillment times can be significantly reduced.
- If you don't find the profile you're looking for, contact us and submit your metal roof profile drawing and the estimated volume of your first order.
- We will review the drawing and contact you if we have any questions. We will then create a new profile drawing for final approval.