Palram is a world-leading manufacturer of extruded thermoplastic sheets and panel systems. Established in 1963 at Kibbutz Ramat Yohanan in Israel, the company has grown from its humble origins into an industry leader and multinational conglomerate with branches on six continents. By focusing on advanced technologies and outstanding talent, Palram offers professionals and users the solutions and support they need for a wide variety of applications.
Managing Director / CEO
Legal Counsel & Corporate Secretary
VP Supply Chain
VP R&D and Technology
Israel & R.O.W Area Managing Director
President & CEO
Europe General Manager
Palram's Environmental Commitment
We challenge ourselves and aim to leave a greener, cleaner world to future generations.
Palram is a committed member of VinylPlus, the voluntary sustainable development program of the European PVC industry.
Being a VinylPlus member guarantees that our products are recyclable, that we maintain a green production process, and that our PVC products are produced using regrind vinyl.
Palram offers a wide range of PVC, polycarbonate and acrylic sheets and panel systems for manufacturers, professionals and “do-it-yourselfers”. These solutions are ideal for diverse applications, including:
- Windows and wall claddings
- Skylights for commercial buildings, warehouses, greenhouses and more
- Impact-resistant and bulletproof material for security forces, banks and industrial machinery
- Hygienic wall cladding for hospitals, agricultural facilities and public buildings
- Outdoor and indoor signage
All Palram materials can be specified in numerous colors, textures, transparencies tints, shapes and thicknesses. Better still, Palram prides itself on the depth of customer support it offers to ensure that no matter which product you choose, it meets and exceeds your expectations. With nine production sites and dozens of worldwide sales and distribution offices, customers can get the support they need no matter where they are in the world.
- Strive to meet our customers’ needs while maintaining our agility as a key differentiating factor
- Provide our customers with competitive products that deliver quality and value
- Develop global operations and resources to meet our strategic goals
- Foster and encourage innovation and creativity in our products and in our day-to-day operations among employees
- Deliver excellence to a global marketplace while offering professional support and service on a local and regional level
- Act with honesty and integrity in all our dealings
- Encourage commitment and accountability by all staff and at all levels
- Maintain our unique corporate culture by always having the courage to think outside the box and encouraging a “can-do” attitude to simply make things happen
From Then Until Now
For over 50 years, Palram has been a global leader in manufacturing extruded thermoplastic sheets and panel systems. This production and application experience is expressed in an extensive product offering that includes architectural panel systems and finished consumer products for professionals and end users.