Since 1963, Palram has led the world in the manufacturing of extruded thermoplastic sheets and panel systems. Established at kibbutz Ramat Yohanan in Israel, Palram has grown from its small-town origins into a multinational conglomerate with branches on six continents. From humble beginnings, we have established ourselves as an industry leader with over half a century of growth.
To see a list of Palram Global Operations
Managing Director / CEO
Legal Counsel & Corporate Secretary
VP Sales & Marketing
VP HR & Knowledge
VP Supply Chain
VP R&D and Technology
Israel & R.O.W Area Managing Director
President & CEO
Europe Area Managing Director
Palram supplies both manufacturers and “do-it-yourselfers” with PVC, polycarbonate and acrylic sheets and panel systems. Our products don’t just include windows and wall cladding – we provide solutions for numerous applications, including:
- Skylights for commercial buildings, warehouses, greenhouses and more.
- Impact-resistant and bulletproof material for security forces, banks and industrial machinery.
- Hygienic wall cladding for hospitals, agricultural facilities and public buildings.
- Outdoor and indoor signage.
Our materials can be specified in numerous colors and textures, in a multitude of transparencies and tints, and in a variety of shapes and thicknesses. Better still, we pride ourselves on the depth of customer support we offer to ensure that no matter which Palram product you choose, it will meet or exceed your expectations.. With nine production sites and dozens of worldwide sales and distribution offices, our customers can reach out to Palram nearly anywhere on earth.
- Strive to meet our customers’ needs while maintaining our agility as a key differentiating factor.
- Provide our customers with competitive products that deliver quality and value.
- Develop global operations and resources to meet our strategic goals.
- Foster and encourage innovation and creativity in our products, and in our day-to-day operations among employees.
- Deliver excellence to a global marketplace while offering professional support and service on a local and regional level.
- Act with honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
- Encourage commitment and accountability by all staff, at all levels.
- Maintain our unique corporate culture: Always having the courage to think outside the box, and to have a “can-do” attitude to simply make things happen.