Corrugated Roofing MetalMatch™ Technology
Custom-match virtually any corrugated metal profile, or select from the world's largest portfolio.
Matching a skylight profile to the corrugated metal profile is critical for achieving leak-proof installation, and maintaining thermal properties. Usually, matching the profiles is both a costly and lengthy process, that can only be justified by large volume orders. Palram’s advanced Metal Match™ Technology allows a perfect and rapid matching of almost any existing corrugated metal profile while keeping costs down to standard manufacturing quotas. MetalMatch™ technology enables metal roll-forming companies to offer matching polycarbonate or PVC panels for all their products and capitalize on the growing interest in natural daylighting.
Matching a corrugated roofing profile
- Maintaining a structurally and visibly consistent roof assembly.
- Simple and convenient installation.
- Reducing installation time and cost.
- Maximum durability and water tightness.
- Maximum flexibility with new or existing roof designs
- Special fitting accessories become redundant.
- Matching to profiles of roll-forming companies.
- Tailored profiles for architectural projects.
- Tailored profiles for glass replacement in commercial greenhouses.
Leakproof fit with your metal roof
How it works
- Search the profile you need using the filters on the relevant product pages.
It will save us both time, if we already have it.
- If not found, contact us and submit your metal roof profile drawing and your 1st order estimate.
- We will study the drawing and get back to you. ASAP.
It’s as simple as 1-2-3. Try us.