Interior Cladding & Liners
PVC wall-cladding and liner solutions
Palram PVC wall-cladding and liner solutions can easily replace ceramic tiles or cover plaster walls, and offer advantages over both. They are resistant to harsh cleaning chemicals, can be regularly power-washed, and have antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that make them ideal for hospitals and other hygienic environments. The surfaces are printable, come in a variety of colors, and can easily be formed onsite to fit internal and external corners.
Healthcare facilities need to maintain a high level of sanitary conditions. This means that the wall cladding in this environment must withstand aggressive detergents and intensive cleaning cycles. PALCLAD Pro is resistant to chemicals, and in its HYG version, it contains an additional anti-bacterial element that enables a cleaner and more sterile environment.
- Chemical-resistant material that withstands intensive cleaning
- Rapidly provides full wall coverage via easy installation
- Can be printed on and decorated
- Offers high durability in a heavily-trafficked environment
Kitchens must be cleaned regularly, but there are spots – such as the grout between tiles – where bacteria and dirt can build up. PVC wall cladding can be used to cover large areas with minimal connections, which prevents this accumulation of bacteria and dirt. In addition, these materials are resistant to heat and repeated cleaning with chemicals.
- Full wall coverage prevents the buildup of dirt and bacteria
- Resistant to stains and spills
- Heat resistant material for safe use near ovens and industrial appliances
Areas subject to high foot traffic require cleanable, scratch-resistant surfaces. PVC wall cladding provides full, partial, and narrow wall covering solutions that protect these areas from scratches and impact. Due to its superior ink-adhesion properties, these areas can also be decorated in colorful prints and textures.
- Durable material is suitable for highly-trafficked environments
- Can be printed and colored for decorative elements in public areas
- Available in a number of sizes for ease of installation
It is imperative to prevent foodborne pathogens from entering the food supply, and preventative measures need to be taken in agricultural facilities. PVC wall cladding augments these areas by providing a durable surface that resists both aggressive chemicals and pressure washing. These neutral materials are non-toxic, and in some variants, actively biocidal.
- Resistant to aggressive chemical environments
- Withstands pressure washing
Hotels, restaurants, and entertainment facilities require wall materials that stand up to heavy traffic and repeated cleanings. In addition, a decorative touch is often needed. PVC wall cladding solutions meet all of these requirements and offer a durable material that’s easy-to-install and decorate.
- Light yet durable material is easy to install
- Withstands aggressive cleanings and is resistant to stains and spills
- Ink-adhesion properties make PVC wall cladding easy to decorate