Cladding & Liners
PVC wall cladding and liner solutions for easy install and maintenance
From hospitals and veterinary clinics to environments such as kitchens, food prep storage, and animal containment, Palram PVC wall cladding and liner solutions hold up where ceramic tiles wont. Give your walls protection against common surface contamination with solutions offering tough, durable resistance against the growth of bacteria, fungi, and microorganisms. Our PVC panels are simple to work with, and require no special equipment to install. For more industrial and corrosive environments, we offer exterior PVC solutions that are ideal for cladding applications in mines, coastal ports, chemical plants, and more.
Palram cladding and liner products are available in a variety of colors, and include chemical-resistant properties that allow for convenient cleaning and sanitary maintenance, as well as extended service in harsh chemical environments.
Interior: Patient-centric Facilities
Delivering the best possible care to patients requires more than the latest treatments. It entails providing a facility that’s held to the highest sanitary standards. Interior wall cladding plays a big role in helping to maintain a sterile environment in patient-centric rooms, and throughout hospitals, clinics, and outpatient facilities. Our PALCLAD PRO system provides to-the-core active antimicrobial protection and can withstand aggressive detergents and heavy cleaning cycles.
- Chemical-resistant material that withstands intensive cleaning
- Offers rapid, full wall coverage with easy installation
- Kills or inhibits the growth of pathogens on contact, including MRSA, VRE, mold and fungi
- Offers high durability in heavily-trafficked environments
Interior: Food Prep & Storage
Food Prep & Storage
In commercial kitchens there are areas where bacteria and grime can’t help but build. PVC wall cladding can be used to cover large areas in food prep and storage facilities, with minimal connections, preventing the accumulation of bacteria, mold and grime. Moreover, these materials are resistant to heat and repeated cleaning cycles, providing a long-lasting solution.
- Full wall coverage to prevent the buildup of dirt and bacteria
- Resistant to stains, spills, and repeated cleaning
- Heat-resistant material for safe use near ovens and industrial appliances
Interior: Public Facilities
Areas subject to high foot traffic require cleanable, scratch-resistant surfaces. PVC wall cladding provides full, partial, and narrow wall covering solutions that protect these areas from scratches and impact. Our cladding and liner solutions offer a long service life with minimal maintenance.
- Durable material for highly-trafficked environments
- Will not rust or corrode
- Long-lasting, even with frequent cleaning with harsh chemicals
Interior: Livestock Containment
PVC wall cladding augments agricultural facilities with a durable sanitary surface that helps protect livestock food supply. Our PVC wall cladding and liner solutions are popular for both large and small agricultural facilities for their ability to resist aggressive chemicals and pressure washing cycles. Our neutral materials are non-toxic, and in some variants, actively biocidal.
- Resistant to aggressive chemical environments
- Will not rust or corrode
- Non-toxic, and in some variants, actively biocidal
Pharmaceutical plants, labs, and research and development facilities require cladding and liner solutions that won’t compromise sterile and sanitary conditions. Our PVC wall cladding and liner solutions allow for easy, repeated, and intensive cleaning cycles with aggressive detergents. For antimicrobial protection, our PALCLAD PRO cladding system features a silver ion-infused proprietary blend that kills or inhibits pathogen growth on contact, including MRSA and VRE, as well as mold and fungi. With high impact strength, it's also resistant to marks and scratches.
- Virtually seamless once assembled
- Zero grime-harboring cracks or crevasses
- Light yet durable material that’s easy to install
- Withstands aggressive cleanings and is resistant to stains and spills
- Can be configured for corners
Exterior: Chemical Processing/Storage
Industrial environments such as mining and chemical processing plants create dust and ash that, when combined with mist, rain, and even saltwater, coat the roofing with a layer of sentiment that is highly corrosive to metals. But not in the case of PALRUF Industrial. These corrugated PVC panels are virtually maintenance free and endure a wide variety of gases and chemicals for the lifespan of the panel—and under the harshest conditions.
- Economical alternative to metal
- Does not rust or corrode
- Chemical, fire and impact resistant
- Easy cleaning & maintenance
Feed Storage Centers
Feed Storage Centers
PALRUF Industrial corrugated PVC sheets are consistently used in feed storage centers, providing superior insulation from moisture to reduce the risk of mold and fungus growth. Our sheets are both durable and leak-proof, and are specifically designed to endure frequent chemical cleanings.
- Leak-proof material prevents contamination
- Endures frequent cleanings with harsh chemicals
- Easy to install and maintain