Trimboard & Accessories
Available in three Color2Core™ colors – White, Sand, Clay – in sheets, boards, PostWraps®, corners, milled profiles, and decorative mouldings.
With Palight Trimboard, you'll appreciate the familiarity and workability of wood – without any of wood's drawbacks. Palight Trimboard won't rot, split, or get damaged by insects – because it's made from long-lasting, low-maintenance, free foam PVC. Palight Trimboard holds a beautiful appearance for decades, so contractors, architects, and builders can incorporate it into any trim project for a sophisticated, worry-free finish.
Why Use Palight Trimboard?
Color2Core™ Sand & Clay
Palight Trimboard comes in three colors – White, Sand, and Clay – with Color2Core.™ As a builder, architect, or contractor, you can’t go wrong with our classic white trimboard. But if you’re planning neutral color windows, doors, or siding, then you owe it to yourself – and to the homeowner – to use low-maintenance Palight Trimboard in Sand or Clay instead.
- Why paint if you don't have to?
- One consistent color, all the way through the material
- Smooth or reversible woodgrain/smooth finishes
- Sealed edges
- EverClean™ Protective Film on all boards and sheets
EverClean™ Protective Film
Keep It Clean Until the Job Is Done™ — EverClean Film protects Palight Trimboard from dust, dirt, and abrasion. Think of it as built-in masking. Simply remove the protective release film within 30 days after installation, and let your work shine. Save hours of time cleaning – or give the hired cleaning crew the day off.
- Protected by EverClean since 2006
- Still the strongest film on the market
- Patch nail holes
- Paint around it
- Stack, cut, nail, screw, glue
- All with EverClean in place
Palight Trimboard vs. Wood
Say goodbye to knots, warping, splitting, rot, and insect damage. Palight Trimboard can be worked just like a good pine board. And because Palight is waterproof, paint lasts 4 to 5 times longer than it does on wood. With a 30-year transferable warranty, your customers can rest easy, too.
- Use standard carbide-tipped woodworking tools
- Route, drill, saw, nail it
- Heat bend it to create curves
- No pre-drilling required
- Cortex Fastening System with matching plugs available
COLOR-MATCH PAINTS, CAULKS, ADHESIVES
To assist contractors with installing Sand and Clay colors of Palight Trimboard, we partnered with top paint and caulk manufacturers to formulate the perfect color matches.
- PAINTS: PPG® SidingSafe™ exterior paints in several finishes for painting other building products to match color Palight Trimboard
- CAULKS/SEALANTS: OSI® Quad® and Quad® Max and Color Rite® to seal color Palight Trimboard
- FILL STICKS: Mohawk® Fil-Stiks® to fill nail holes and other small repairs in color Palight Trimboard
Palight Trimboard AIA-Approved CEU Course for Architects
Our Palight Trimboard CEU course is available for individuals or groups. Your HSW Credit earned upon completion of this program will be reported to AIA/CES for AIA members. The course covers cellular PVC trim and its many uses within the residential/commercial construction and remodeling industries, including:
- The different types of foam PVC
- Best practices for installation
- Pros & cons of alternative products
- And much more
Contact email@example.com for more information.