Trimboard & Accessories
A complete line of free foam PVC exterior and interior trim products, including standard trim profiles, column wraps, bead boards, corner boards, decorative mouldings and milled trim for siding and window surrounds. Available in three Color2Core™ colors – White, Sand, Clay.
With Palight Trimboard, you'll appreciate the familiarity and workability of wood – without any of wood's drawbacks. Palight Trimboard won't rot, split, or get damaged by insects – because it's made from long-lasting, low-maintenance, free foam PVC. Palight Trimboard holds a beautiful appearance for decades, so contractors, architects, builders, fabricators, homeowners and DIYers can incorporate it into any trim project for a sophisticated, worry-free finish.
Why Use Palight Trimboard?
Color2Core™ Sand & Clay
Palight Trimboard comes in three colors – White, Sand, and Clay – with Color2Core.™ As a builder, architect, contractor or homeowner, you can’t go wrong with our classic white trimboard. But if you’re planning neutral color windows, doors, or siding, then you owe it to yourself to use low-maintenance Palight Trimboard in Sand or Clay instead.
- Why paint if you don't have to?
- One consistent color, all the way through the material
- Smooth or reversible woodgrain/smooth finishes
- Sealed edges
- EverClean™ Protective Film on all boards and sheets
EverClean™ Protective Film
Keep It Clean Until the Job Is Done™ — EverClean Film protects Palight Trimboard from dust, dirt, and abrasion. Think of it as built-in masking. Simply remove the protective release film within 30 days after installation, and let your work shine. Save hours of time cleaning – or give the hired cleaning crew the day off.
- Protected by EverClean since 2006
- Still the strongest film on the market
- Patch nail holes
- Paint around it
- Stack, cut, nail, screw, glue
- All with EverClean in place
Palight Trimboard vs. Wood
Say goodbye to knots, warping, splitting, rot, and insect damage. Palight Trimboard can be worked just like a good pine board. And because Palight is waterproof, paint lasts 4 to 5 times longer than it does on wood. With a 30-year transferable warranty, homeowners can rest easy, too.
- Use standard carbide-tipped woodworking tools
- Route, drill, saw, nail it
- Heat bend it to create curves
- No pre-drilling required
- Cortex Fastening System with matching plugs available
COLOR-MATCH PAINTS, CAULKS, ADHESIVES
To assist contractors with installing Sand and Clay colors of Palight Trimboard, we partnered with top paint and caulk manufacturers to formulate the perfect color matches.
- PAINTS: PPG® SidingSafe™ exterior paints in several finishes for painting other building products to match color Palight Trimboard
- CAULKS/SEALANTS: OSI® Quad® and Quad® Max and Color Rite® to seal color Palight Trimboard
- FILL STICKS: Mohawk® Fil-Stiks® to fill nail holes and other small repairs in color Palight Trimboard
Palight Trimboard AIA-Approved CEU Course for Architects
Our Palight Trimboard CEU course is available for individuals or groups. Your HSW Credit earned upon completion of this program will be reported to AIA/CES for AIA members. The course covers cellular PVC trim and its many uses within the residential/commercial construction and remodeling industries, including:
- The different types of foam PVC
- Best practices for installation
- Pros & cons of alternative products
- And much more
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.