SUNGLAZE® SOLID POLYCARBONATE ARCHITECTURAL SYSTEM
Standing-seam panel and glazing system that adapts to any project - big or small
SUNGLAZE is a solid polycarbonate roofing system that offers smart design, elegant appearance, versatility, low maintenance and sustainable performance for a variety of architectural challenges. The system has been installed on many types of structures throughout the world, including commercial, public sector and residential buildings.
The SUNGLAZE system uses a gasket-free, standing seam technology with no through fastening to ensure a water-tight installation. It's engineered to allow for wide spans with increased loading capacity and can be utilized in both flat and curved designs.
SUNGLAZE is an architecturally specified system that is not stocked in retail locations. If you are an architect, engineer, designer or commercial builder please contact Palram for information, design assistance, and path to purchase.
- Clear and elegant appearance
- Standing-seam leak-proof performance
- Allows for thermal expansion & contraction
- Free of silicone sealants and caulking
- Engineered to withstand high loads
- Easy, fast and safe installation
- Minimal maintenance
- Glass-like appearance
- Roofing & glazing systems for commercial and residential architecture
- Sports venues roofing
- Covered walkways
- Open markets
- Service stations
- Pool covers