PALSUN® Flat Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
Widest range of flat polycarbonate roof panels, glazing, and sign & display solutions
For more than 35 years, Palram has steadily expanded its portfolio of PALSUN polycarbonate products for a variety of markets. It's often used in place of glass since it's 200 times stronger, yet half the weight. PALSUN offers extraordinary impact resistance, durability, and available tints that range from clear to shaded–with or without diffusion. Palram also offers technically advanced SolarSmart™ tints with selective solar control technology. Millions of square feet of our general purpose and co-extruded UV protected sheets are installed around the globe on applications that often surpass imagination.
PALSUN’s impact strength, easy fabrication, and excellent ink adhesion also make it an ideal solution for digital printing, displays, thermoformed signs, and backlit and illuminated signage.
- 200 times stronger than glass, less than half the weight; stronger and lighter than aluminum
- Ideal for use as safety glazing or vandalism protection
- Available with 1 or 2 sided co-extruded UV protection for improved durability
- Available in clear, with up to 90% light transmission; tinted, colored, or embossed for a variety of light transmission & light diffusion options
- Withstands nature’s most extreme hot and cold climates
- Provides good thermal insulation, considerably better than glass or aluminum
- Resists various chemicals and other substances
- Easy to mount, work with, and install
- Excellent ink adhesion and print quality
- Flexible, formable, machinable; hot/cold bend or thermoform it into an unlimited range of shapes