PALRUF® INDUSTRIAL CORRUGATED PVC PANEL
Corrugated PVC for industrial roofing & cladding applications
PALRUF Industrial is among the most trusted solutions for demanding industrial applications, such as chemical plants and storage, mines, ports, factories, warehouses, and more. The corrugated PVC panels feature superior chemical, fire, and impact resistance, delivering an extremely durable and long-lasting roofing solution that won’t corrode like conventional roofing materials.
As a lightweight clear or opaque roofing material that’s easy to install and maintain, PALRUF Industrial’s host of benefits make it an obvious choice for architects, builders, and engineers. In addition to being chemical resistant, PALRUF is flexible and non-corrosive, and offers superior insulation for a controlled environment.
- Fire resistant
- Suitable for curved roofing
- High-impact strength
- Withstands harsh chemical environments
- UV and weather resistant
- Ideal for arched roofs and curved walls
- Coastal plants and warehouses
- Chemical and pharmaceutical plants
- Mines and metal processing facilities
- Food manufacturing and storage
- Conveyer belts