Solid PVC Panels for Interior Wall Cladding Projects
PALCLAD™ PRO PVC interior wall cladding panels are an attractive, cost-effective alternative to Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) panels. Unlike FRP panels, PALCLAD PRO contains no fiberglass, is extremely durable, and will not erode or “fiber bloom”, ensuring a sleek, long-lasting surface.
The panels are easy to install and connecting profiles are available. Panels can be glued or mechanically fastened to almost any solid, clean surface, including drywall, concrete block, wood, metal, and more.
If your wall cladding application requires an antimicrobial product, check out PALCLAD™ PRO HYG.
- Class A fire rating, self-extinguishing
- Installer-friendly; no fiberglass particles
- Easy to thermoform and bend
- Withstands harsh chemicals and frequent cleaning
- Impact and scratch-resistant
- Attractive smooth or embossed (haircell) finish
- Non-toxic, lead free, phthalate free
- USDA/FDA Compliant
- Clean Air Gold Certified; allows for LEED and WELL credits
- 5 year limited warranty
- Public restrooms, locker rooms
- Commercial kitchens, cafeterias, food processing plants
- High traffic areas (hallways, lobbies)
- Offices, waiting rooms
- Car wash, wash down areas
- Corrosive environments
- Animal confinement, kennels, veterinary clinics
- Specialized HVAC applications