Solid PVC Panels for Interior Wall Cladding Projects
PALCLAD™ PRO PVC interior wall cladding panels are an attractive, cost-effective alternative to Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) panels. Unlike FRP panels, PALCLAD PRO contains no fiberglass, is extremely durable, and will not erode or “fiber bloom”, ensuring a sleek, long-lasting surface.
The panels are easy to install and connecting profiles are available. Panels can be glued or mechanically fastened to almost any solid, clean surface, including drywall, concrete block, wood, metal, and more.
If your wall cladding application requires superior antimicrobial protection, check out PALCLAD™ PRO HYG.
- Class A fire rating, self-extinguishing
- Installer-friendly; no fiberglass particles
- Easy to thermoform and bend
- High chemical resistance
- Easy to clean and scratch-resistant
- Attractive smooth or matte surface
- High impact strength
- 5 year limited warranty
- Public restrooms, locker rooms
- Commercial kitchens, cafeterias
- High traffic areas (hallways, lobbies)
- Waiting rooms
- Car wash, wash down areas
- Corrosive environments
- Animal confinement, kennels
- Specialized HVAC applications