PALRUF® INDUSTRIAL CORRUGATED PVC SHEET
Engineered for industrial and agricultural roofing and exterior cladding applications.
PALRUF® industrial corrugated PVC sheets withstand harsh, corrosive environments like mines, chemical plants, and seaside industries. PALRUF PVC roof & wall cladding is also excellent for structures with high moisture levels and corrosive gases, such as pigpens, hen houses, dairies, stables, or other livestock shelters. Use PALRUF in place of corrugated metal panels, or to replace corrugated asbestos roofing. PALRUF is easy to install and can endure Mother Nature’s most severe climates, making it a cost-effective roofing or exterior cladding solution. PALRUF corrugated PVC roof panels are available in a variety of profiles and thicknesses. Use our product selection filter to find a profile to meet your design needs. Need help? Contact us, and we’ll help you find solution.
The PALRUF Industrial Corrugated PVC profile is just one of many PVC panel products Palram offers for these market segments.
Things to Know
- Does not corrode–Corrugated PVC roof panels are ideal for seaside projects, mines, livestock farms
- Fire resistant–self-extinguishes and meets the highest standards in the field
- PALRUF Roofing Panels are suitable for curved roofing
- High impact strength–resists hail, wind and snow loads.
- Excellent chemical resistance–withstands a wide variety of chemicals
- UV resistant–Will not yellow or fade for years
- Weather resistant–stands up to Mother Nature, with certain colors available to handle extreme climates
- Coastal plants and warehouses
- Chemical and pharmaceutical plants
- Mines and metal processing facilities
- Livestock shelters
- Food manufacturing and storage
- Covering for conveyors structures in a chemically aggressive environment