PALCLAD™ PRO HYG ANTIMICROBIAL* PVC
Solid PVC Panels for Thermoforming & Lamination
PALCLAD PRO HYG is an antimicrobial, rigid thermoplastic sheet that can be easily thermoformed or used as a laminate over Palram's PALIGHT™ cellular polymer sheets or wood substrates like MDF, particle board, or plywood. Silver-ion technology protects the product against the growth of microbes such as bacteria, mold and mildew that cause stains and odors. It does so by disrupting the ability of these microorganisms to reproduce.
PALCLAD PRO HYG is the surfacing and panel solution for common areas within healthcare suites and hospitals, schools and universities, dormitories, locker rooms, gyms, daycare, long-term care, retail environments, office spaces and manufacturing facilities.
*Palram’s antimicrobial technology does not protect users or others against disease causing bacteria, germs, viruses or other harmful organisms. This technology is not a substitute for good hygiene and/or cleaning practices. Not for sale in Canada.
- Water resistant
- Easily fabricated, thermoformed and vacuum formed
- Can be laminated to materials such as MDF, plywood, rigid foam PVC
- Class A fire rated
- Free from phthalates, lead and formaldehyde
- High chemical & impact resistance
- Withstands frequent sanitizing & disinfection
- Printable while maintaining antimicrobial properties
- USDA/FDA Compliant
- Clean Air GOLD certified; highest VOC certification for indoor air quality
- -100% recyclable
- Vacuum formed parts such as medical device housings, covers & trays
- Sanitation stations
- Retail applications such as displays, exhibits & kiosks
- HVAC ducts, linings, covers, pans
- Clean rooms, medical suites, dental offices
- Specialty vehicles, transportation
- Laminate for cabinets, counter tops, organizational storage, ready-to-assemble furniture