PALGARD™ TG FLAT TRANSPORTATION-GRADE POLYCARBONATE SHEET
Optically clear, impact-resistant glazing for for mass transit applications
PALGARD TG is engineered to withstand the rigors of daily service in the transportation industry, including vandalism. Using a state-of-the-art manufacturing and inspection system, it is designed for optical quality and durability. Available for applications ranging from commuter rails to recreation vehicles, our polycarbonate substrate features an advanced surface coating that provides extraordinary chemical, physical, and abrasion resistance. Combined with its exceptional impact strength, PALGARD TG offers transit passengers and equipment operators increased safety protection.
Budgets can be made or broken by unplanned maintenance and replacement. With PALGARD TG, you can reduce costs while improving in-service availability.
- Abrasion-resistant surface combats graffiti, weathering, and scratching
- Meets stringent FRA standards for impact, ballistic, and flammability performance
- Nearly half the weight of glass, yet 200 times the impact strength
- Eliminates high costs to replace damaged glass
- Clear, optical grade quality
- Light rail
- Commuter rail
- High speed rail
- Heavy equipment
- Recreational vehicles