SUNLITE® Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet
Rigid-structured sheets for superior thermal insulation and light transmission
SUNLITE is a family of flat multiwall polycarbonate sheets that feature a variety of light transmission options and provide excellent thermal insulation. With at least two walls and connective ribbing, the sheets reduce thermal transfer, delivering a more energy efficient solution than singe-layer sheets.
The unique design of SUNLITE also results in a rigid, impact-resistant sheet that’s significantly lighter in weight than solid polycarbonate, acrylic, or glass sheets. Popular applications of SUNLITE include exterior roofing, glazing, wall or building cladding, as well as interior partitions and POP displays.
Note: For multiwall polycarbonate sheet with condensate control, please visit our THERMAGLAS page.
- High thermal insulation
- Lighter weight than solid panels
- Excellent rigidity and impact resistance
- Available in clear and a variety of tints
- Superior structural durability
- Weather and UV resistant
- Easy to handle and install
- High fire performance rating
- Architectural building cladding, roofing, and glazing
- Skylights and sidelights
- Sunroom, patio, and pergola roofing
- Covered walkways
- Illuminated signage and backdrops
- Decorative partitions
- POP merchandising displays
- Greenhouse and garden center roofing