PALCLEAR® INDUSTRIAL PVC Sheets
Transparent PVC Sheet for Industrial Applications
PALCLEAR IND PVC Sheets are used in a wide variety of industrial and commercial environments including retail stores, healthcare facilities, food service/processing, and manufacturing plants.
These sheets have excellent fire and impact resistance, can be thermoformed, joined with mechanical fasteners, and are easily fabricated using conventional tools.
PALCLEAR IND withstands many chemical agents and industrial cleaners/sanitizers, unlike acrylic and polycarbonate. Plus, PALCLEAR IND has protective film on both sides to help keep it clean and scratch-free during installation.
For the Water-Clear PVC Sheets, see PALCLEAR®.
- More economical than other impact plastic products
- Superior chemical & corrosion resistance
- Better fire resistance than acrylic or Polycarbonate - Fire rating: UL 94 V-0
- Better abrasion resistance than Polycarbonate and PETG
- Can be thermoformed, vacuum formed, heat-bent and fabricated
- Protective film masking on two sides
- Easy to fabricate or machine
- 100% recyclable thermoplastic
- Made in the USA
- Protective partitions, barriers, dividers for retail, office, healthcare, restaurant, and manufacturing environments.
- Chemical processing areas
- Semiconductor/server rooms
- Decontamination rooms
- Wet-process equipment, splash guards
- Vapor blocking and fume exhaust hoods
- Machine and conveyor guards
- Chemically resistant safety glazing
- Fabrication and forming applications
Exceptional Impact Resistance
PALCLEAR IND offers a wider choice to fabricators for components and fabricated parts, and has significantly better impact resistance than acrylic and polystyrene sheets.
The graph to the left compares the impact strength of PALCLEAR IND to Acrylic under a temperature of approximately 73°F.