DynaGlas® SolarSoft™ Max
Highest daily light integral (DLI) & guaranteed condensate control for horticultural applications
DYNAGLAS SolarSoft Max is a revolutionary breakthrough in the horticultural industry. It is the first corrugated polycarbonate greenhouse covering to be tested for hemispherical light transmission by world-renowned Wageningen University and Research Center.
Compared to flat coverings, DYNAGLAS SolarSoft Max’s Greca style corrugation allows excellent light transmittance at low sun angles, while maintaining hemispherical light transmittance up to 78 percent. Combining this corrugation with a unique proprietary formulation allows the DYNAGLAS SolarSoft Max sheet to provide 90 percent light dispersion while maintaining 90 percent light transmission. This results in a deeper penetration of light that is evenly dispersed into the plant canopy, ensuring consistent growth for your crops.
More Light, More Evenly Dispersed
- Up to 6% more light into the greenhouse in comparison to other polycarbonate coverings
- Up to 90% light transmission
- Up to 90% haze value
- Blocks out UV & far IR radiation
- UV2 (UV protection on both sides)
- Highest DLI value of any diffused polycarbonate sheet in the industry
- Wide service temperature range: -40° F to +212° F (-40° C to +120° C)
- Anti-condensate coating
- Virtually any greenhouse application where light diffusion is desired
- High light areas where shading is typically required during summer months, or where growers desire light transmission and diffusion similar to double-poly film or fiberglass